I know the feeling Brian.
My oldest daughter turned 18 sat.
Packed up her stuff and moved out.
Guess I'll have to just take over the basement
now. And make a collection room.
I dont know if I should dance or cry.
Congrats Chase! 20 is a very young age to be married, so don't feel too old.
I know the feeling Brian.
My oldest daughter turned 18 sat.
Packed up her stuff and moved out.
Guess I'll have to just take over the basement
now. And make a collection room.
I dont know if I should dance or cry.
My oldest is 20-
Wish he'd get married........
or at least get his own place~
(then it'd be one down-two to go)
personally, Im never moving out [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
my youngest is, oh wait, I dont have one! or do I?! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">naw its her sister that we're bringing down with us.Originally posted by Dokujitsu:
That's really cool, Chaser! Congrats, you're going to be a father in law!
Will this be the same daughter you are bringing to the con? If so, I can give her a congrats in person! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Chaserfan on the interview:
Chaserfan: "You have a steady job ?"
Son to be: "Yes sir"
Chaserfan: "You smoke ?"
Son to be: "No sir"
Chaserfan: "You ever got in bed with my daughter?"
Son to be: "No sir, never sir"
Chaserfan: "Do you like action figures ?"
Son to be: "No sir, they SUCK, and is a waste of money"
Chaserfan: "WHAT ???? GET THE F***K OUT OF MY HOUSE YOY SON OF A B***C !!!!"
he knows better than to say anything negative about the toys!
she actually just bought him so real nice r.c. car from RadioShack where you can change parts and up the engine.
oh this is depressing news indeed.
im 24 this year and still not engaged [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
hey LV, dont let it get ya! I work with this dude that was a virgin until he got married in his 40s!!!! he's a goofball and I dont know why any chick married him, let alone "did it" with him!
i think that just made me feel worse [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks